viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

SS501 8th Anniversary Massage



SS501 데뷔 8주년 기념 영상메시지 

This could not be better! I miss them so much! Their greeting as a SS501 amazing band, is probably one of the most satisfactory and beautiful feelings in the world that I would ever feel, without hesitating I can approved that SS501 is the best band of the whole university! They care about us the Triple S so much that I thanked them with all my heart for that and for aliving my green flame. I would always believed, support and love all the five gorgeous members till the day I´m gone... maybe if I could I would live forever just to be a proud Triple S and hearing every single song that you have created for the rest of my life!

"You can have many boyfriends but you can never cheat SS501" - Kim Kyu Jong

I would never do that because hearing and loving SS501 is my number one priority! Supporting them in their single activities and believing and hoping they are healthy and happy is the only thing I have to do in life.

Thank you SS501, my beautiful angels that fall to earth for giving me the most exciting and precious moments in my life whether is on Tv shows, concerts or acting you would always make my day like no one else!


사랑해요! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario